Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Double Trouble

I realize that I probably should have started this blog about 5 weeks ago, before the NFL season had started, but after reading some of the blogs posted by the Carolina Panther faithful, I decided to go ahead and start my own. I am in no way saying that this blog will be better than any others, as I do enjoy reading a few that I have come across. However, there is some that are quick to judge.

It wasn't too long ago when the phrase "Double Trouble" was used with Carolina because of our running game duo, the offensive threat that we were coming into town. Today, this phrase has taken on a new meaning. Sadly the only thing the offense has been able to capitalize on is turnovers and giving the opposing team better field position (ie. stupid penalties, lack of qb protection, ball protection, and bad play calling). Now I know that I said above that so many people are quick to judge, and well by this paragraph it sounds as if I am too. However there are many positives to this team as well.

I will be reviewing the first five games of the season in more detail throughout the next two weeks. I will also be making a few posts regarding our problematic areas, where we are in need of improvement, and what we seem to be doing right. Stay tuned.

And as always, GO PANTHERS!

1 comment:

  1. Dude you back! I always cheer for the Panthers (unless they are playing New England)

    ReplyDelete